Friday, December 7, 2012

Post on a post

This is a post about a post about a post about a post. Kidding! Just a post about a post. One of the most special posts I have seen, incomparable even to Damsel in Dior, Sincerely, Jules and Devon Rachel! Why? Because it features my betrothed and I. And my new favorite photographer!
Last weekend we had the wonderfully rushed opportunity to go to Denver to have our engagement pictures by Miss Debbie Mae. Head on over to her blog to see her full post of pictures and stay tuned to the "engagements" section on her website!




Him: Shirt: Gap, Button up: JCrew, Sweater: Urban, Jeans: Gap, Shoes: Clarks
Her: Shirt: JCrew, Skirt: Gap, Leggins: Wetseal somewhere cool, Boots: Nine West

1 comment:

  1. These photos are amazing!! And I absolutely love what you're both wearing!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete