Monday, December 17, 2012

All I Want for Christmas

All I Want for Christmas


Xhilaration® Junior's Pajama Set - White / Viva la Juicy La Fleur Spray 5 oz. / The North Face Women's Etip Glove TNF Black - Zappos.com Free Shipping... / AREAWARE / BARNES & NOBLE | Lauren Conrad Beauty by Lauren Conrad

It's gettin' down to the wire, folks! Still got some shopping left? These items are perfect for just about any lovely lady in your life or maybe treating yourself like me.

This holiday season my thoughts and prayers are with the families in Connecticut. Your stories are truly inspirational and your precious children will not be forgotten. 

1 comment:

  1. Love those pajamas!! Tried to order this past weekend & they were sold out of my size:(
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete