Thursday, December 20, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Holiday (attempt at) best






Dress: Express, Leggings: Wet Seal, Boots: Sorel

Sometimes an outfit is just better staying in your mind and not being brought to life. Exhibit a ^.   This outfit is very Nebraska-esqu in the fact that I have snow boots on with a sleeveless dress which is totally typical preparation for our unpredictable weather. Point made by the snow-day-causing blizzard that came the day after I comfortably wore this sleeveless dress outside. Granted this exact outfit won't make an appearance to any of my holiday events, I just could not pass up the chance to participate in Friday's Fancies with AV of long distance loving again. I hope everyone enjoys perusing all of the holiday looks linked into the blog and maybe someone will be inspired and be able to pull off a versatile holiday look like this better than I!

Merry Jesus' Birthday weekend to all!

10 comments:

  1. that dress looks gorgeous on you - definitely your color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress! It is the perfect green for Christmas. Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Love discovering another Midwest blogger! Love this look - I feel you on the wearing boots with every outfit, haha

    Xx,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic! Love the dress!! Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that dress, and the boots make it such an adorable look! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love pairing my sorels with a dress and leggings too. Great outfit. Happy Holidays.

    Tiara

    http://icecreamandfrenchfries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the boots and sleeveless dress combo! It's a lot of fun!!

    xx, Jordan
    opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this dress and the color on you!!! I'm jealous of your boots, I want some Sorels so badly.:)
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the green dress! The photos are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! Love the green dress on you!

    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete