Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday




Coat: Gap (last year) -amazing gift from my cousin Makayla, Shirt: Banana Republic Factory, Jeans: AE, Necklace: Groop Dealz (if you've never seen this site, check it out NOW), Belt that is undone, I can't catch a break: ASOS, Shoes that almost killed me: Go Jane

This post. Oh, this post. The post that almost killed me.
My sister and I were walking out to the car to go take these pictures and there I was struttin' my stuff in a fur coat, Ray Bans and 5 inch heels cue hip-hop music video music; now, mind you my 5'7" self is standing close to 6" foot at this point in time. I took one little misstep and that was just about the end of me. I was so high up that I knew I was going to fall, yet I could do nothing to stop myself. I just let out a most-dramatic "ohhhh myyy gooooooooosh!" My sister barely bothered to help because she didn't think I was even serious on account of my dramatics. 
Oh well, I made it and carried my shoes to the photo location.
This is exactly why I rarely do heels! I do believe I also fell yesterday in my Thanksgiving heels.
I'm sure I looked nothing short of Scarlet takes a tumble. << click it, click it, do it!!

Now I know why they call it Black Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment